C. Reynolds LeBlanc
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
Reynolds LeBlanc is a litigator with strong writing skills, a focus on client satisfaction and an eagerness to take on transactional assignments that foster lasting business relationships. In his time with the firm, Reynolds has gained experience in multi-party litigation, including premises liability, products liability, insurance defence and appellate advocacy, insurance defense, and appellate advocacy for Louisiana entities and national clients doig business in the state.
His current practice comprises four general types of defense-related representations:
- Premises liability - personal injury matters, typically slip-and-fall claims involving restaurants, gas stations and other retails merchants, including national chains and franchises
- Commercial litigation - general business issues such as contract disputes, personal injury claims and trade secrets
- Product failure - typically related to industrial plants, such as asbestos, plant shut down and property damage
- Discrimination Claims - including employment law and claims brought under Title VII, the ADA or the ADEA
Reynolds has taken on a variety of litigation roles, including motion practice, taking and defending depositions and preparing writs and appellate briefs.
In addition to his trial and appeals work, he often helps local start-up businesses with corporate formation and governance issues. "Doing business formation and litigation work," according to Reynolds, "gives me perspective and experience that allows me to strengthen my practice while also understanding the goals and legal needs unique to each of my clients."
Before law school, he taught English literature and grammar to middle and high school students for four years in Baton Rouge. Reynolds sponsored various academic clubs, assisted in music and drama programs and coached varsity basketball and bowling.
- Represents various businesses and their insurers in premises liability claims
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims for both plaintiffs and the defense, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall and trip and fall claims
- Business formation
- Defense of various departments and agencies of the State of Louisiana for claims based upon a variety of issues, ranging from personal injury to discrimination to wrongful arrest
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Community outreach activities with local church
- Running clubs
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.