louisiana litigation blog
- 03.21.2023Class Action Basics: What Are They and When Are They Certified?
- 02.28.2023Court Finds Legal Malpractice Claim Perempted Because the Client Knew It Received “Bad Advice” More than One Year Before Suit Was Filed
- 02.07.2023Appellate Court Rules a Waiver of UM Coverage Can Only Be Changed at the Insured’s Written Request
- 03.06.2023Keogh Cox is a proud sponsor of the 25th Annual Women in Construction Week, March 5-11.
- 02.16.2023Keogh Cox is pleased to sponsor the 27th Annual Joint Engineering Societies Conference in Lafayette on February 23-24, 2023.
- 02.09.2023We are pleased to announce that Keogh Cox Partner Cathy Giering now serves as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Foundation for Woman’s Hospital