Chelsea A. Payne
Architects & Engineers
- J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2014
– Magna Cum Laude
– Honors: The Order of the Coif; 2011-2012 Chancellor’s List; and 2012-2014 Paul M. Hebert Scholar Award
– CALI Awards for: Basic Federal Civil Procedure I; Basic Federal Civil Procedure II; Business Associations; Legal Professions; Successions and Donations; and Security Devices
- B.A., Louisiana State University, 2009
- Louisiana Supreme Court, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2014
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.