Tori S. Bowling
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- Complex premises liability, often for national restaurant chains and retailers
- Personal injury, on either side of the claim
- Maritime, including personal injury and complex litigation involving fires, explosions and other catastrophic accidents on boats and rigs
- Employment law
- Business/Commercial litigation
- Construction law – helping commercial and residential contractors with defects and other claims involving deficiencies
- On behalf of national convenience store and grocery store chains, represents them in the defense of liability claims made by patrons.
- Handles commercial litigation and maritime litigation for a global catering company.
- Represents insurers in connection with complex general liability, property and construction claims.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Vice-President of Moot Court Board
- Finalist, Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition
- Finalist, Pace University National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition with award for Best Oral Argument
- 2016-2019 Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Providence Corporate Cup, Volunteer Board Member
- The Ring Community Church, Member of Finance Team and Nursery Teacher
- J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2005 - Bachelor of Civil Law
- B.A., Louisiana State University, 2002 - Dean's List
- Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2005
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.