Tori S. Bowling
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- Complex premises liability
- Personal injury, on either side of the claim
- Industrial and other catastrophic accidents
- Employment law
- Business/Commercial litigation
- Construction law
- On behalf of national convenience store and grocery store chains, represents them in the defense of liability claims made by patrons.
- Handles commercial litigation and maritime litigation for a global catering company.
- Represents insurers in connection with complex general liability, property and construction claims.
- Represents clients in conjunction with catastrophic oil and gas accidents offshore and on land.
- Obtained multiple summary judgments in favor of clients.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Vice-President of Moot Court Board
- Finalist, Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition
- Finalist, Pace University National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition with award for Best Oral Argument
- 2016-2020 Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Providence Corporate Cup, Volunteer Board Member
- Living Hope Fellowship
- J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2005
– Bachelor of Civil Law
- B.A., Louisiana State University, 2002
– Dean’s List
- Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2020
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.