Tiffany T. Kopfinger
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- General litigation, including contract disputes, personal injury, construction litigation and premises liability
- Warranty/product liability litigation
- Complex commercial litigation, including business torts, trade secrets, contract breaches and unfair competition
- Civil and business litigation
- Representation of a global instrumentation corporation in complex business litigation, including civil and federal antitrust actions.
- Representation of a major electrical contractor in business litigation involving breach of contract and indemnity claims for lost business value and business interruption.
- Representation of large companies in connection with claims of property damage related to use and misuse of heavy equipment.
- Representation of service provider in business litigation involving contractual disputes and scope of work issues.
- Assist large companies in the maintenance and preservation of confidential, proprietary data in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Vestry candidate
J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2005
B.S, University of Mississippi, 2000
Louisiana State and Federal Courts, 2005
Texas State Courts, 2016
U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2005
U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, 2012
United States Supreme Court, 2012
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2017
U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, 2017
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.