Virginia J. “Jenny” McLin
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- Appellate Advocacy
- Represents numerous Louisiana employees in various workers’ compensation suits in both State workers’ compensation and Longshore.
- Assists local businesses in forming Louisiana corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
- Trial and appellate experience, most significantly in the area of workers’ compensation.
- Obtained numerous judgments for reimbursement from the Louisiana Workers Compensation Second Injury Board for employers and their workers’ compensation insurers.
- Represents a multi-state company for various issues including BBC complaints, lawsuits, and assists with insurance claims.
- Louisiana State Bar Association (2007 - present)
- Baton Rouge Bar Association (2007-present)
- 2014-2020 Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Junior League of Baton Rouge (2009-present)
- 2017-2018 Fund Development Council Vice President
- Chi Omega Alumni Association (2007-present)
- J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2007
– Order of the Coif (2007)
– Chancellor’s list (2005-2007)
– CALI Award – Income Taxation
- B.S., Louisiana State University, 2004
– summa cum laude
– Major: Accounting
– Concentration: Internal Audit
– Dean’s List
– Chancellor’s List
– Chi Omega
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.