Jennifer R. Dietz
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- Magnolia Woods Civic Association (President, 2021 and Member 2018-2020)
- Helen G. Berrigan Award for Distinguished Public Service, 2010
- LSU Public Interest Law Society Pro Bono Award, 2010 and 2011
- Bachelor of Music in Clarinet Performance, cum laude, Eastern Michigan University, 2003
- Master of Music in Music Theory, Louisiana State University, 2007
- J.D./D.C.L., Louisiana State University, 2011
- Louisiana State Courts
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.