C. Reynolds LeBlanc
- Premises liability - personal injury matters, typically slip-and-fall claims involving restaurants, gas stations and other retails merchants, including national chains and franchises
- Commercial litigation - general business issues such as contract disputes, personal injury claims and trade secrets
- Product failure - typically related to industrial plants, such as asbestos, plant shut down and property damage
- Trucking- including representation of national and local carriers
- Represents various businesses and their insurers in premises liability claims
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims for both plaintiffs and the defense, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall and trip and fall claims
- Represents national and local carriers in trucking cases
- Defense of various departments and agencies of the State of Louisiana for claims based upon a variety of issues, ranging from personal injury to discrimination to wrongful arrest
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- 2019-2021 Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Community outreach activities with local church
- Running clubs
- J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2011
– Chancellor’s List
- B.A., Louisiana State University, 2003. Major in Political Science with a minor in Religious Studies. He also completed post-graduate work sufficient to qualify for a minor in Psychology.
– Magna Cum Laude
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.