701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Member, The Dean Henry George McMahon Inn of Court
- Winner, Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition
- Dean’s Scholar
- Senior Editor, Journal of Energy Law and Resources
- CALI Award, International Criminal Law
• J.D./D.C.L., Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2020
• B.S., Louisiana State University, 2017
• Louisiana State Courts, 2020
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.