John N. Grinton
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
John prides himself on the responsiveness he provides to each client. Every case is different, and John’s clients appreciate his ability to creatively identify the most efficient and cost-effective way to close claims. Sometimes that involves reaching the best compromise available. In other instances, it requires proving his client’s case at trial. In either case, John proactively moves each of his cases toward a quick and efficient resolution.
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, BREC Foundation Board
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Construction Law Section
- Holiday Star Committee
- The Dean Henry George McMahon American Inn of Court
- New Member Chairman, 2015 – 2019
- Recipient, Judge Joseph Keogh Memorial Award, 2019
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2012
Civil Law Division, International Law Certificate Honors and Activities: – Trial Advocacy Competition Team (2011-2012) – Prosecuted Multiple Criminal Cases in Orleans Parish Through Loyola’s Clinical Program (2011-2012) – Maritime Law Society Member – Criminal Law Society Member – Sports Law Society Member – Brazil Summer Legal Studies Program at the State University of Rio de Janeiro (June 2010) – Vienna Summer Legal Studies Program at the University of Vienna (July 2010)
- B.S., Louisiana State University, 2008
Honors and Activities:Kappa Sigma Fraternity Active Member of the Big Brother Program
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2012
- Louisiana, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2012
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.