Sydnee D. Menou
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- J.D. / D.C.L., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2014
– cum laude
– CALI Awards for Administrative Law and Matrimonial Regimes
- B.A., Auburn University, 2011
summa cum laude
- Louisiana Supreme Court, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2015
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.