Steven C. Judice
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, former member of Board of Directors
- J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 1983
– Winner, Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition, Member LSU Law Center Hall of Fame
- M.S., University of North Texas, 1980
– Major: Speech Communication
- B.S., University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 1978
– Major: Speech Education
Louisiana State and Federal Courts, 1983
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.