Richard W. Wolff
701 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
M 225 383 3796
F 225 343 9612
Richard W. Wolff is a trial and appellate attorney who practices in state, federal and appellate courts in Louisiana. He represents clients in insurance disputes, complex litigation, product liability, construction defects, personal injury, wrongful death and premises liability.
Richard’s experience includes the handling of plaintiff and defense cases from the initial client consultation through trial. In his motion practice, Richard is often on the defense team that handles larger and more complex product and premises liability claims in the defense of clients. These include construction companies, manufacturers and suppliers of products and insurance providers of individuals involved in motor vehicle collisions and premises liability claims. Often these claims are brought against national corporations.
Richard’s clients know him as being accessible, responsive and forthright.
- Personal Injury
Richard’s legal services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Representation of manufacturers and distributors in product liability litigation, including equipment failures, fire loss, design defect, asbestos and other personal injury and property damage claims.
- Representation of building and land owners in merchant and premises liability litigation, including slip and fall, trip and fall, hazardous condition, unreasonably dangerous condition, and other personal injury and property damage claims.
- Representation of employers and insurers in personal injury litigation, including automobile accidents, semi-truck (18-wheeler) litigation and other personal injury claims arising out of an individual’s employment status.
- Louisiana State Bar Association (2012)
- Baton Rouge Bar Association (2012)
While we appreciate and look forward to your inquiry, please review the following before you decide whether to click "ACCEPT."
The email you are sending does not create an attorney-client relationship with Keogh Cox. Keogh Cox will not offer representation until we have performed a check for conflicts of interest and decided to provide services in a particular matter. The information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. Our receipt of this information will not prevent us from representing a client related to the subject of your inquiry.