Summaries of Louisiana Laws From Keogh Cox.
As a service to our business and professional clients, Keogh Cox provides written summaries of important Louisiana laws and legal topics. These written summaries are free of charge and available upon request.
Keogh Cox also presents custom-tailored seminars on the same topics. As an additional service, we will also seek to obtain continuing education hours in your state for these seminars.
If you have questions about our availability to conduct an in-house seminar on a specific business or insurance law topic, contact us.
Louisiana Law Summaries:
Titles available upon request include:
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Contractor Liability in Louisiana
- Design Professional Liability and Minimizing Risks in Construction Defect Litigation
- Effective Strategies to Minimize Employer Liability
- Employment Discrimination Under Louisiana and Federal Law
- Ethics of Insurance Claim Handling
- Hurricane-Related Issues and Recent Developments in Louisiana Law
- Law Primer on Solidary Liability and Related Concepts
- Legal Malpractice Claims in Louisiana
- Louisiana Insurance Law
- Louisiana “No Pay, No Play” Law
- Louisiana Product Liability Law
- Louisiana Tort Reform Issues and Recent Developments
- Merchant Liability Law
- Nursing Home Liability
- Personal Injury Issues
- Title VII and Related Louisiana State Claims
- “Traps and Pitfalls” of Louisiana Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Law
- Workers’ Compensation Laws and Defense